As the UK slowly moves towards compulsory mediation, the panel will consider the different approaches to mediation under a comparative lens from the perspective of different jurisdictions around the world. The panel comprises next generation lawyers from across the globe including the UK, USA, Singapore, and Switzerland.
- Catherine Penny (Stevens & Bolton)
- Hannah Fry (39 Essex Chambers)
- Yuankai Lin (Reynolds Porter Chamberlain)
- Benjamin Wilson (Holland & Knight)
- Gabriel Hannotin (Gide Loyrette Nouel)