The role of third party funding in London in respect of investment treaty disputes
17:30 - 19:30
The role of third party funding in London in respect of investment treaty disputes.
Third Party Funding (TPF) has become an established and recognised option for disputing parties in investment treaty arbitration. Join us for an in-depth debate on the role of TPF, including discussing:
• arbitral institutions and States’ interests in regulating TPF;
• London’s specific features as a global hub for TPF; and
• future trends for TPF in investment treaty disputes and the role of London.
- Alejandro Garcia, Stewarts
- Philippa Charles, Twenty Essex
- Camilla Godman, Omni Bridgeway
- Hasan Tahsin Azizagaoglu, Bench Walk Advisors