Crypto Insolvency: Not your keys, not your crypto?
15:30 - 17:00
Join Fieldfisher, Ankura and Maitland Chambers to discuss Crypto Exchange insolvency events.
We will uncover lessons learned and challenges involved in investigating failed cryptocurrency exchanges (which go into administration and are run by liquidators) from a legal, operational, IT/tech and tracing perspective. We will do this by way of an immersive case study of a fictional cryptocurrency exchange insolvency and address questions including:
- What are the verifiable causes of a cryptocurrency exchange failure?
- Who’s cryptocurrency is it if it gets recovered?
- What are the red flags for exchanges and consumers to look out for?
- How can consumers and others pursue individuals behind failed crypto exchanges?
- Are there any novel ways to recover assets.
- Ryan Rubin, Senior Managing Director, Ankura
- Stephen Cartwright, Director, Fieldfisher
- Racheal Muldoon, Barrister, Maitland Chambers
- 15:30 – 16:00 – Registration
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Panel Discussion with audience Q&A
- 17:00 – 18:00 – Networking drinks reception
This event is hosted by: