Navigating disputes with Russian parties involving sanctions from a commercial and investment treaty arbitration perspective
15:30 - 17:30
What is the impact of international sanctions on cross border projects and supply chains involving Russian entities? Addresses:
- Legal implications and strategic considerations of western sanctions/Russian countersanctions.
- Legal difficulties, and related risks/inefficiencies disputing parties may encounter in contracts/transactions impacted by sanctions.
- Implications of parallel proceedings.
- Interplay between sanctions and investor-state disputes.
The panel will include
- Stacy Keen, Partner, Pinsent Masons (Moderator)
- Baiju Vasani, Barrister and Arbitrator, Twenty Essex
- Drew Holiner, Barrister and Arbitrator, Monckton Chambers
- Michael Cottrell, Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons
Registration opens at 15:30
Sorry, this event is now full