Giving technology the green light: how to deliver eco-friendly arbitrations
11:00 - 13:30
Our discussion will focus on how technology can be used to make international arbitration more environmentally friendly. In particular, we will discuss the drive from corporate clients to adopt more environmentally sustainable practices. We will also be exploring what what steps need to be taken for arbitration to be more environmentally friendly and what is needed from different stakeholders to achieve this.
The panel will be moderated by George Burn, Partner BCLP.
- Natalia Petrik, Deputy Secretary General of the SCC
- Nadia Hubbuck, Senior Associate, BCLP
- Lucy Greenwood, Arbitrator and Founder of the Campaign for Greener Arbitrations, Greenwood Arbitration
- Wendy Miles KC, Barrister, Twenty Essex
- Maguelonne de Brugiere, Counsel, Comcast